Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Sloane, also referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”. These terms apply to your purchase from us.
New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”) – We acknowledge that you have statutory rights and remedies under the CGA, provided that you are not buying our Products for business purposes. We acknowledge that we have obligations under the CGA which we will always abide by.
When you sign up with us, you will have a choice whether or not you receive emails from us. If you initially chose to, you can always change your mind by unsubscribing to our emails. We do not send unsolicited emails to you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Jurisdiction and Governing Law
All intellectual property on our website, including without limitation any trademarks, graphics, images, copyright, layout and design of our website are owned by Sloane or our content suppliers. All matters concerning Sloane that are in dispute will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by the New Zealand court system.
After you have placed an order with us, and we come to know that there are going to be delays in shipping it to you (outside of those prescribed), or that we are out of stock, we will contact you immediately to notify you of the delay.
The payment gateway we use is powered by our website provider Shopify. This is a safe gateway that you can trust.
All prices are displayed in your home country's currency, inclusive of GST. The shipping cost of our product is not included in the price and may vary depending on your location. Once you enter your address onto our website, the relevant shipping cost will appear.
- Sloane Discount Codes (“the Code”)
- The Code is defined as any promotional offer which provides a discount to the customer, whether via the Sloane website, Instagram, affiliate websites or influencers.
- Terms and conditions of the Code
- Sloane may amend or terminate the Code at any-time, without notice.
- The Code is not valid if used in conjunction with Express Shipping or any other Code provided by Sloane.
- The Code may only be used once per customer unless otherwise stated.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code, we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your refund.
- The code is only valid for transactions valued over $100.
- Sloane reserves the right to void the transactions where prohibited.
Upon delivery, the risk of loss or damage to the product is transferred to the customer.
Please make sure the contact information you give to us is correct. If you enter someone else’s information, then you warrant that you are authorized by that person to provide that information. If you choose to create an account with us, you must keep your password safe. Your account is your responsibility regardless of any unauthorized access gained by others. If you believe your account may no longer be secure, please contact us immediately.
If your product is defective and you require a replacement, simply follow these instructions:
- Take a clear video of the defect
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a sentence about the defect and your video attached
- Once approved, send back your product as directed with all contents.
- A replacement of your product will be processed once we have received the defective one
- You have 12 months from the date ordered, to process a warranty application.
- Applications that do not meet these criteria will not be approved for a return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: the address provided by our customer care representative.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Your Sloane product is warranted for a period of 12 months from the date you receive it. The warranty does not cover following and is not limited to; lost, misuse, accident, alteration, servicing, use with unauthorized accessories and any other conditions beyond normal use.
If you would like to request a warranty claim, kindly contact customer services at email@example.com and our friendly team will assist you.
Cancellations & Returns
We do not offer cancellations or refunds for orders if you change your mind. Kindly contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
If the product is damaged upon arrival to you, or it is not as described, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will organize a replacement.
If you refuse to accept delivery of your item/s and the courier has to send it back to our warehouse, you will be charged a USD$75 restocking fee plus any other shipping related charges and refunded the remaining amount paid. If your parcel is lost, destroyed or damaged on its way back to us, your refund will not be processed.
Shipping and Local Destination Tax & Duties
We ship to everywhere in the world unless stated otherwise. Please note, Sloane has no control over any customs or import duties that could be charged when the order reaches the destination country. These charges can cause delays and the customer will be liable to pay for them. Sloane advises the customer to check with the local customs agency before placing the order.